COVID Training Acknowledgement
Employee Acknowledgment of COVID-19 Protective Measures in the Workplace
MM slash DD slash YYYY
Acknowledgement of Completion
I have been provided the Lake Bluff Park Districts (the District), guidelines intended to mitigate the risk of exposure to COVID-19 in the workplace, including the following:
• Social distancing of at least 6 feet, whenever possible;
• Wearing required protective face coverings when social distancing is not possible;
• Etiquette for covering coughs and sneezes;
• Hand-washing frequency;
• Employee Health Questionnaire;
• Return-to-work requirements for any employee who has received a diagnosis or is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or who has had direct contact with anyone diagnosed with or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
I agree to abide by the Districts, guidelines at all times. I recognize these measures are intended to protect me and others from the risk of exposure to COVID-19 in the workplace, as well as anyone I may come into contact with. I understand that I am responsible for notifying the District in the event I experience symptoms or received a positive diagnosis, have had direct contact with someone else experiencing symptoms/received a positive diagnosis, and agree to provide accurate and honest information.
If I have any questions or concerns regarding the District’s protective measures or my ability to safely return to work, I will ask my supervisor, or Human Resources.