Brick Sales have concluded for the spring.
A second fall installation of bricks will be made in the fall of 2021.
Each brick will be prominently displayed on the Bluff leading down to the beach.
Complete the form below or download the PDF order form:
Proceeds from these bricks will help to fund upcoming beach preservation and improvement projects.
This is a unique and timeless opportunity for recognizing individuals, schools, teams or businesses with a brick, or a series of bricks, featuring a personalized message or name. The commemorative bricks are 4”x8” and 8”x8” and crafted with a customized message. Each 4”x8” paver can be inscribed with up to 3 lines and up to 13 characters per line and each 8” x 8” paver can be inscribed with up to 6 lines and up to 13 characters per line. Placement of bricks will be random. Cost per brick including engraving is $125 for 4” x 8” or $250 for 8” x 8”.
For paper/PDF form submissions, mail to 355 West Washington Ave, or fax to 847-234-7275.
Terms and Conditions
- The Lake Bluff Park District reserves the right to refuse any Brick Order that promotes one political viewpoint over another.
- The Lake Bluff Park District has the right to refuse any Brick Order text that violates this or any other policy of the Park District or any applicable law, including but not limited to:
- Endorsement or opposition to political campaigns or ballot measures (applies to Federal, State, and Local campaigns)
- Content that promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or mental or physical disability
- Pornographic/sexual content
- Content that infringes upon any copyrights, trademarks or legal ownership
- Content that violates any Lake Bluff Park District policies or any local, state or federal laws
- Content that encourages illegal activity
- Vulgar or profane language, personal attacks, or offensive comments that target or disparage any ethnic, racial, sexual orientation or religious group
- Threats to any person or organization
- The Lake Bluff Park District reserves the right to refuse any Brick Order.
- Placement of bricks will be random and dependent on the total number sold when order is placed.